PRODUCTS/SOUND ABSORBERS/LIGHT CLOUD
Hanging sound absorber by Yeseco
The Ilmava Valopilvi “Light Cloud” is an excellent solution to the problem of unwanted noise in open plan offices and high spaces. The acoustically effective “light cloud” significantly lessens the level of noise experienced by anyone sitting under it. It also helps shorten the time that sound reverberates in the space. LED downlights
incorporated into the cloud provide a new energy efficient way to light the space.
MATERIALS:ecologically manufactured natural and recycled materials, More info here
SIZES: 50 x 50, 56 x 56, 28 x 80, 56 x 80, 80 x 80 and 112 x 80 cm.
COLOURS: AVAILABLE IN SEVERAL COLOURS AND IN CUSTOMIZED SIZES
- Single acoustic panel for fixing above a desk, for example.M1-merkki
- 4.5 cm thick panel, available in sizes up to 80x120 cm. Different shapes.
- Acoustic clouds are upholstered using 100% recycled fabric (Convert 2000).
- pressed and shaped to form on both sides.
- The edge is finished with a fabric edging strip.
- Optional holes for installing LED downlights
Products are t
All materials used are safe for indoor air quality and fire resistant.
LED Downlight (Optional)
- The amount of light depends on the type and number of LED downlights fitted.
- Light clouds are available with or without LEDs.
- When ordering without lights, select size based on the diameter and number of hole/s required.
- LED downlight supplier and specifications subject to change
- Attaches to the ceiling in horizontal position with three cables. Vertical version available.
- LED downlights are fitted into holes in the cloud.
- A hidden transformer is fitted and connected to the LEDs.
- Electricity supply to the transformer isfrom above via the ceiling light connection.
Sound Absorption Class, ISO 11654
The Yeseco Ilmava light cloud is particularly effective in lowering the level of unwanted noise and reverberations caused by office conversations.
Close to ceiling, one side attenuates: Sound Absorption Class A, aw 0,95
125 Hz: 0,30 1000 Hz: 0,90
250 Hz: 0,75 2000 Hz: 0,95
500 Hz: 0,95 4000 Hz: 0,95
Far from the ceiling, both sides attenuate: Sound Absorption Class C, aw 0,65 (H)
125 Hz: 0,20 1000 Hz: 0,85
250 Hz: 0,35 2000 Hz: 0,95
500 Hz: 0,70 4000 Hz: 1,05